Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dilemma


A lonely road I walk alone,

With a wounded heart and conscience torn,

And pray that HE would look upon,

shine that light and bring me home.


Met many a man, friend and foe..

Been lost in a crowd with a weathered soul,

What I seek, I may never know..

Shine that light and bring me home.


With a smile that shines, my eyes aglow

Who knows what pain lies below

I told myself I'll never let them know,

Shine that light and bring me home.


So far I wander high and low,

In my search for love so far unknown

And pray my path HE may show..

shine that light and bring me home....

- Neha Kamat

3 comments:

Chakrapani said...

Wonderful!!! The start reminds me of one of my favorites - Boulevard of Broken Dreams by GReenday. 'Twas a great joy humming 'shine that light and bring me home'. Keep it up Neha!

Saurabh said...

One word!..brilliant!..mind if i add some music to this?..worth the effort!

Abhinav said...

this is mighty nice.
I'd rather you capitalize on this than come up with mundane idiosyncracies on bollyowood, though it made for a fine read..
keep it up..
this is infinitely better...